Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Chess Compitition

Okay guys I am now making a chess compitition.

Q: What will we win?

A: Every player who has joined will get a prize. The winner will get a suit for all of thier hard work.

Q: How many players are aloud?

A: At the start of the game there will be 8 players. In the middle of the game there will be 4. Than at the end of the game there will be 2.

Q: If you get a stalemate (tie) you will both have to play again. It is only fair if everyone gets a chance to play.

Q: What are the prizes?

A: Prizes depend on how good you play and how many people you beat.

Q: The chess compitition will be open for 3 days so we can find 8 players.

Oh and please advertise too. It would really help for my chess compitition.

Q: Will you be taking pictures of us?

A: The answer is yes, I will be taking pictures of all the games you guys and I have played.

AA: I will be keeping track of all the games that have been played.

No comments:

Post a Comment