Sunday, May 10, 2009

ChoPop Song - Confused

Gamingarnett Part:

I missed the bus when it came around, a minute later my pants fell down. Looking sideways no one was there. I zipped my pants up and ran down the block. I had to hurry up down 2 blocks. I was was so lucky that I was not late. Opened my locker and my stuff fell down.

Crazyha999 Part:

When I picked my stuff up a girl came over. She said need some help but I said nah im okay. One minute later she said wanna go out and I said yes. Five minutes later I was so confused I said me going out with a girl like that.

YxFz1 Part:

Later that night I was still confused. I got dressed up and waited for long. The doorbell rang and it was her. I took her hand and brang her to the floor.

Song written by YxFz1

No comments:

Post a Comment