Thursday, May 21, 2009

( [S] . [A] )

( [S] . [A] ) is a new secret group. The members are never to be mentioned. I will be letting all of my members of the group post on here. No other person except for my group will aloud to post on here. Are job is very important to us. Listen up you get a few things for being part of the group. Also if your'e just going to join the group just for free stuff dont bother even asking. Because I do give away free stuff to all of my members for doing some hard work all the time.

Q: What kind of stuff do we get?

A: Prizes depend on how well you do. If you complete something and it is very hard and complicated you are well trained. If you are very slow at it you are sort of meeting the expectations level. To get better items everyday you need to participate in lots of things each day and you must not make to many mistakes.

Q: What kind of stuff will we be able to do as an ( [S] . [A] ) Agent?

A: Very special stuff. Also like meetings of course but thats obvious.

RA: My group will also be getting free stuff even if they don't participate in my contests. If you don't join any of my compititions I will be very dissapointed in you. I wouldn't want members who treat me very badly. Its very hurtfull to me and to others if you talk to them.

Q: Will there be lots of ranks in the group.

A: The answer and yes, why is that is because to get a special item you need to get to the highest level.

RA: If you post something and I dont allow it but you still do it you will get only 3 warnings. The third warning comes than you are automatically out. If you break any of the rules you are automatically out of the group immediatley.

Ranks:

1. Do not swear

2. You must never lie

3. No interupting if I am speaking

4. Only leave meeting with my permission

5. Always come to meeting if I send you a measege

If you did one of those rules you will be kicked out of the group STRAIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment