Sunday, May 10, 2009

ChoPoP Song - Mad

Shes staring at someone, not even looking at me. Not even one word cause it just turns to shouting. She yellin at me, I yellin at her all of this time we were fighting has gone worse. Alkways fighting is ganna make it worse between us. When is this fight ever ganna stop. Tell me ohhhh tell me right now will you just tell me I wanna know right now ohhhh.

Crazyha999 Part:

What about you all you cared about was everything else not even me. The only thing you did for me was treat me badly. I'll go ahead and find someone that really cares about me.

Gamingarnett Part:

Your the one whos gone to far when treating me more badly. This was always how I felt when you said rough things like this. Way deep down inside of me Im the one who was really hurt all of this time.

Song written by YxFz1

No comments:

Post a Comment